Today, P&G is announcing the launch of P&G Good Everyday, a new consumer rewards program that helps turn everyday actions into acts of good.
As part of the Company’s vision to be The Leading Force for Growth and Good, P&G has committed to 2,021 Acts of Good in 2021 through its Lead with Love campaign which will have a lasting, positive impact on people and communities across Canada and around the world. The new P&G Good Everyday rewards program is one way where the Company is enabling consumers to join in the Company efforts to make a positive impact.
The P&G Good Everyday rewards program offers various ways for consumers to earn points and to donate to their favourite cause. Consumers can upload receipts or take quizzes to drive meaningful donations for the causes they care about, receive digital offers and printable coupons, and earn personal rewards — including gift cards, experiences, and sweepstakes.
By taking simple actions through the website, consumers can make a positive impact to the community, support equality & inclusion, and promote environmental sustainability. Consumers can select from the following causes:
- United Way donations will help to support calls to 211, a telephone line that connects Canadians to expert, caring help
- WWF-Canada donations will help schools and campuses across Canada plant native gardens
- Tide Loads of Hope will donate detergent for a day’s of clean clothes for a Canadian in need
- Dawn Helps Save Wildlife will donate dish soap to save wildlife affected by oil spills in Canada
- Always End Period Poverty will donate a pad to a girl in need in Canada
- Children’s Safe Drinking Water will donate a day of cleaning drinking water
P&G and its brands have a longstanding history of giving back to the community as a Force for Good. P&G Good Everyday is one more way that consumers can join P&G’s many ongoing Citizenship efforts and turn everyday actions into Acts of Good.
To sign up for P&G Good Everyday, visit: www.pggoodeveryday.ca